The Official NAMU® Underwriter Bootcamp™
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1 for Sales
GET (7) UNDERWRITING CLASSES + NAMU®-CMMU CERTIFICATION
Learn everything from A to Z to become a successful mortgage underwriter today! Mortgage underwriting can be a very rewarding career, and requires the ability to effectively analyze the borrower’s loan file: credit report, tax returns, appraisal, income, AUS, pay stubs, bank statements, title and more.
As the voice of today’s mortgage underwriter, the National Association of Mortgage Underwriters (NAMU)® offers a comprehensive “professional development” training & certification program entitled: The Official NAMU® Underwriter Boot Camp™. This program includes (7) online mortgage underwriting training classes through our training division, CampusUnderwriter®. It also includes our nationally recognized underwriting certification entitled: Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU).
By earning our coveted Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU) certification, you’ll highlight your commitment to the mortgage underwriting profession and demonstrate you possess up-to-date, relevant skills as well as a high level of overall underwriting competence. Developed by mortgage underwriting experts, the NAMU®-CMMU certification also shows your steadfast commitment to learning proven methodologies and sound industry “best practices”.
INCLUDES (7) WEBINARS:
- Mortgage Underwriter 101 - “The Essentials”
- Advanced Underwriting - “Real World Lessons”
- FHA/VA Underwriting - “For Underwriters”
- Due Diligence - “Learn Manual Underwriting”
- Calculating Income, DTI & LTV Workshop
- Appraisal Review Workshop - “Intensive Study of the Appraisal”
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop - “Examine Self-Employed Borrowers”
- Download Bootcamp Brochure >>
NAMU® UNDERWRITER BOOTCAMP DETAILS:
- (7) Mortgage Underwriting Webinars
- Includes: Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU)
- Instructor-Led Online Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Unlimited 24/7 Access to the Webinars & Course Materials for 1 Year
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Bootcamp Brochure >>
Get started today to jumpstart your mortgage underwriting career, and gain the skills & knowledge needed to succeed as an effective underwriter. And, if you’re with a company who needs to train staff from A to Z on underwriting fundamentals, The Official NAMU® Underwriter Boot Camp™ is the right, cost-effective solution for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each CampusUnderwriter® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience, and draws from a deep knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, conventional loans, commercial lending, non-QM, multi-family, USDA Rural Housing loans and more.
- GETTING STARTED: As soon as you enroll, we will email you a link & password, so you can access our simple, easy-to-use online training portal. From here, you can start taking the (7) recorded webinars & course materials IMMEDIATELY (with 24/7 access for 1 year). And, you can ask questions directly to the instructors for a period of 1 year.
- EXAM FORMAT: In order to earn NAMU®-CMMU certification we require you take a 1-hour timed 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get at least 75% of the questions correct in order to pass the exam. You may re-take the exam up to 3 times (there is a 2-week “cooling off” period in between each failed exam).
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU) certification after 1) you’ve completed all seven training classes and 2) passed a 30-question online “proctored” exam.
- YEARLY RE-CERTIFICATION (OPTIONAL): You’ll have the option each year to get re-certified. If you choose to do so, a $299 re-certification charge will apply; at which time, we will provide you with an additional year of access to the course materials as well as the online training. You’ll also have an additional 1 year to ask questions directly to the instructors. From here, you’ll be required to take a new 1-hour proctored exam.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1