Certified Ambassador Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CAMU)®
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1 for Sales
The Certified Ambassador Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CAMU) is a "professional development" training & certification program designed for residential loan underwriters on the fast track looking to advance their mortgage underwriting career. Having the coveted NAMU®-CAMU status can help jumpstart your mortgage underwriting career, and give you the long-awaited recognition to help land that mortgage underwriting promotion or job.
NAMU®-CAMU Certification Includes (12) Online Webinars:
- Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
- Advanced Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
- FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Mortgage Underwriters"
- FHA Direct Endorsement - "DE Underwriting""
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop - "Examine Self-Employed Borrowers"
- Due Diligence - "Learn Manual Underwriting"
- Non-QM Underwriting - "Everything from A to Z"
- Multi-Family Underwriting & Processing - "FHA/VA Loans"
- Multi-Family Underwriting & Processing - "Conventional Loans"
- Jumbo Loan Underwriting - "Everything from A to Z"ng from A to Z"
- Appraisal Review Workshop - "Intensive Study of the Appraisal"
- Calculating Income, LTV, & DTI Workshop
- (12) Mortgage Underwriting Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified Ambassador Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CAMU)
- Instructor-Led Online Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage underwriters wishing to learn mortgage underwriting, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage underwriting profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter, this underwriting certification program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage underwriter. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven mortgage underwriting principles.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam. If you fail the NAMU®-CAMU exam three times, you must wait 1 year before you can re-register for the NAMU®-CAMU certification -- the 1-year waiting period will start from the date of the third failed exam.
GRADUATION: Upon passing the exam, you will be issued your NAMU®-CAMU certificate as a PDF File.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1