Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP)®
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
The Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP) is a "professional development" training & certification program and the most highest level mortgage processing certification program NAMP® has to offer. Attaining NAMP®-CALP can help take your existing mortgage processing career to the next level.
INCLUDES (12) WEBINARS BELOW:
- Loan Processing 101 - "The Basics"
- Advanced Loan Processing - "Real World Lessons"
- FHA/VA Processing - "For Mortgage Processors"
- Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop - “Examine Self-Employed Borrowers”
- Appraisal Review Workshop - “Intensive Study of the Appraisal
- Calculating Income, MTV & DTI Workshop
- USDA Rural Housing - “Qualify, Process & Underwrite”
- Dodd/Frank Reform Act - “Complete Overview”
- CFPB Laws - “Preventing UDAAP & Other Violations”
- DU/LP Workshop - “Everything from A to Z”
- TRID Compliance - “The Essentials”
NAMP®-CALP® CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- (12) Mortgage Processing Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP)
- Instructor-Led Online Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will email you the links/passwords to the Instructor-Led Online Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors wishing to learn mortgage processing, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage loan processing profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an loan processor, this loan processor certification program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage processor. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven loan processing principles.
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage underwriter experience, and is very experienced in mortgage underwriting loans nationwide: FHA, VA, Conventional, Commercial, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
- EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam. If you fail the CALP exam three times, you must wait 1 year before you can re-register for the CALP certification -- the 1-year waiting period will start from the date of the third failed exam.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP) certification after 1) you’ve completed all (12) training classes and 2) passed a 30-question online “proctored” exam.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1