Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: In today's challenging market, processing commercial mortgage loans can be tough, to say the least. Our Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101 class provides a basic understanding of Commercial Lending; how it operates, the different types of borrowers that are considered, determining risk factors, and how loans progress through the credit process and are continually serviced.
- Differences in Residential & Commercial
- Commercial Sales & Credit Positions
- Different Types of Credits
- Commercial Lending Specializations
- Handout: Underwriting Checklist
- Process Flow of a Commercial Loan
- Handout Review: USDA
- How are Commercial Loans Regulated
- How are Commercial Loans Serviced
- How are Commercial Loans Reported
- The Five C’s of Credit
- Borrowers and Guarantors
- Know Your Borrower
- Evaluating Financial Strength
- Commercial Credit Memo Information
- Handout Review: Commercial Credit Memo
- Non Performing Loans
- Handout Review: OCC Risk Rating
- Handout Review: Commercial RE Lending
- Multiple Practice Quizzes
- Download Course Catalog >>
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included - Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn commercial mortgage processing & underwriting, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage loan processing profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an loan processor, this loan processor training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective commercial mortgage processor or underwriter. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven commercial loan processing principles.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1