SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any (5) Classes & Get iPad Mini at NO Cost
** SPECIAL OFFER **
Get a Apple iPad Mini (64 GB) When You Buy (5) Classes
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1 for Sales
Buy any (5) CampusMortgage "professional development" online training classes, and get an Apple iPad Mini (64 GB) at NO extra charge*. Take advantage of this special promotion, and start learning the mortgage process, from start to finish.
Pick Any (5) Training Classes Below:
- Loan Processor 101 - "The Basics"
- Adv. Processing - "Real World Lessons"
- Underwriter 101 - "From A to Z"
- Adv. Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
- FHA/VA Processing - "For Processors"
- FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Underwriters"
- FHA DE Underwriter - "Direct Endorsement"
- Appraisal Review Workshop - "Intensive Study"
- Due Diligence in Underwriting & Processing
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop
- USDA Rural Housing Loan - "Qualify, Process & Underwrite"
- Quality Control 101 - "QC For Conventional Loans"
- FHA/VA Quality Control - "Everything From A to Z”
- Case File Underwriting Review - "FHA/VA Loans"
- Calculating Income, LTV & DTI
- Contract Processing Launchpad
- LAPP/SARR Underwriter - "Step by Step Instruction"
- DU & LP Workshop - "From A to Z"
- Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101
- Advanced Commercial Processing & Underwriting
- Dodd-Frank Reform Act - "Complete Overview"
- Borrower Protection Acts - "A Complete Overview"
- Fair Lending and Equal Opportunity Laws - " Intensive Study"
- CFPB Laws - “Preventing UDAAP & Other Violations”
- TRID Compliance - “The Essentials”
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance - “Understanding the Laws”
- Mortgage Servicing Laws - “The Essentials”
- Non-QM Underwriting - "Everything from A to Z"
- Multi-Family Underwriting & Processing - "Conventional Loans"
- Multi-Family Underwriting & Processing - "FHA/VA Loans"
- Mortgage Servicing 101 - "The Essentials"
- Servicing Payment Processing - "Complete Review"
- Servicing Quality Control - "Understanding Audits"
- Servicing Investors - "Compare & Contrast"
- Servicing Transfer & Sale of a Loan - "Step-by-Step"
- Default Servicing 101 - "The Essentials"
- Redesigned URLA (Form 1003) - "Complete Review"
- Jumbo Loan Underwriting - "Everything from A to Z"
- Download Course Catalog >>
**Note: Subject to conditions and exclusions. Not applicable to prior orders. We reserve the right to change curriculum and/or discontinue (at any time) any our classes listed above.
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included - Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors, loan officers, closers, post-closers & underwriters wishing to learn various aspects of the mortgage process. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an loan processor or underwriter, our training classes will help provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage underwriter, processor, closer, post-closer and more.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1