Certified Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMU)®
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1 for Sales
The Certified Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMU)® is a "professional development" training & certification program ideal for entry-level residential mortgage underwriters on the fast track. Having the the NAMU®-CMU certification will help jumpstart your mortgage underwriting career, and give you a boost to help land that perfect mortgage underwriting promotion or job.
INCLUDES (4) WEBINARS:
- Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
- Advanced Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
- FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Mortgage Processors"
- Due Diligence - "Learn Manual Underwriting"
- (4) Mortgage Underwriting Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMU)
- Instructor-Led Online Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage underwriters wishing to enter the mortgage underwriting profession. Whether you're unemployed and looking to land a junior mortgage underwriting job, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter, this entry-level mortgage underwriting certification program will help provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage underwriter. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven mortgage underwriting principles.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam. If you fail the NAMU®-CMU exam three times, you must wait 1 year before you can re-register for the NAMU®-CMU certification -- the 1-year waiting period will start from the date of the third failed exam.
GRADUATION: Upon passing the exam, you will be issued your NAMU®-CMU certificate as a PDF File.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1