Advanced Loan Processing - "Real World Lessons"
- Item #: MU-LP-ADV
This live, instructor-led 6-hour online training webinar is designed for the experienced and already trained in basic loan processing. This course provides an in-depth understanding of mortgage loan processing from both a loan processor and underwriter’s point of view. Through a variety of loan scenarios, you’ll receive hands-on experience analyzing mortgage loan applications, allowing you to learn first-hand how understanding the basics of mortgage processing and supporting technology will increase your confidence and hone your decision-making skills as an effective mortgage processor. Experienced loan processors will receive an essential refresher and see how other experienced loan processors are handling their analysis.
Upon returning to the office, students will be able to: apply best practices to processing decisions, use methods and expertise needed to evaluate mortgage files, analyze stipulations from the underwriter, prevent red-flagging, analyze & accurately review appraisals. Also covered in this course: understanding underwriter conditions, how outside vendors such as appraisers and mortgage insurance companies fit into the overall mortgage loan approval process.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.
- Review Applications
- Thoroughly Understand Credit Reports
- Income Documentation
- Assets Documentation
- Loan to Value
- Income Requirements
- Asset Requirements
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- 6-Hour Live, Instructor-Led Webinar
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- Self-Study Recorded Version Also Included
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Our Advanced Loan Processing class is ideal for mortgage loan processors, underwriters, compliance officers, closers and post-closers looking to perfect their processing skills.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Ms. Frankie Lacy is a NAMU®-CMMU and a 13-year mortgage industry veteran with extensive conventional mortgage underwriting experience. Topics of Frankie's expertise include: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA Rural Housing, underwriting to investor overlays, self-employed borrowers, personal and business tax return analysis, rental income, condos/co-ops/PUDs, and more. Frankie is a Davenport University graduate with a degree in Business Administration.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your certificate of completion.
"Your advanced loan processing class was exactly what I needed. I simply needed to hone my loan processing skills, and the real world aspect of this class really showed me exactly how to process loans correctly! Thanks for all your help!" - Chad Smith, Senior Loan Processor, Davie, FL
Our students come from such mortgage lending institutions as Bank of America, SunTrust, Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank, Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, Credit Unions and many more!
Need Help? Call Us Today Toll-Free at 1-800-665-0249.