|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
|COMBO DEAL: Learn How to Become a FHA Mortgage Processor||$999.99|
COMPLIANCE 2013 - "Everything From A to Z"
- Item #: MU-COMPLIANCE
NEED HELP? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 today!
Compliance 2013 - "Everything From A to Z" is the most recent addition to Mortgage University’s diverse class offerings and is designed to teach the basic principles of mortgage compliance to all production staff. Designed to teach best practices where overall mortgage compliance is concerned, this class has been developed with Loan Originators, Processors as well as Underwriters in mind. Compliance concepts with regard to RESPA, Regulation Z, The Federal Truth In Lending Act, Regulation B as well as ECOA will be discussed along with disclosure requirements required to conform with Federal Law as well as FHA & VA. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- Teaches the basics of overall compliance
- Extremely useful for Originators, Processors and Underwriters
- Addresses RESPA, REG Z, TILA, REG B
- Addresses federally required disclosures
- Secondary Market Requirements
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
This training is useful for ALL mortgage professionals! Whether you're a loan officer, broker, mortgage processor, underwriter, graduates of this 3-hour webinar will be better prepared to serve effectively and profitably as mortgage professionals. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Daniel Garcia currently works for a non-profit housing and community development corporation where he serves as a senior loan officer and heads up the organization’s homebuyer education program. Daniel also provides consultation services to other non-profit housing organizations nationwide, training in the areas of mortgage qualification and processing, state and federal laws, adult education training methods, and credit/foreclosure intervention counseling and program setup. He gained a variety of experience, from processing and loan originating to loan servicing and loss mitigation. Daniel is committed to helping every professional that he provides training to, obtain a complete understanding of the information presented.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
"After taking the Compliance training class, I feel more comfortable with all of the necessary disclosures needed as well as being clear on RESPA and TILA rules. I look forward to taking more classes soon!" - Stacey Moore, Processor, Augusta, GA
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-665-0249 today!
- Certificate of Completion: Upon Successful Course Completion.
- Live, Instructor-Led Course: Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor.
- NAMP Discount Available: 10% off NAMP members.