SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class at NO Cost
- Item #: MU-4TH-CLASS-FREE
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249
SPECIAL OFFER DESCRIPTION:
Buy 3 classes and get the 4th class for at NO extra charge. Take advantage of this special promotion and start learning the mortgage process, from start to finish! From loan processing, to mortgage underwriting, to FHA processing.
PICK ANY (4) COURSES BELOW:
- Loan Processor 101 - "The Basics"
- Adv. Processing - "Real World Lessons"
- Underwriter 101 - "From A to Z"
- Adv. Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
- Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101
- Advanced Commercial Processing & Underwriting
- FHA 203(k) - "Special Rehab Program"
- FHA/VA Closing - "For Closers & Post-Closers"
- FHA/VA Processing - "For Processors"
- FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Underwriters"
- FHA DE Underwriter - "Direct Endorsement"
- Appraisal Review Workshop - "Intensive Study"
- Due Diligence in Underwriting & Processing
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop
- Post-Closing & Audit Review Workshop
- USDA Rural Housing Loan - "Qualify, Process & Underwrite"
- Quality Control 101 - "QC For Conventional Loans"
- FHA/VA Quality Control - "Everything From A to Z”
- Case File Underwriting Review - "Conventional Loans"
- Case File Underwriting Review - "FHA/VA Loans"
- Multifamily Underwriting - "In-Depth Property Analysis"
- Condo/Co-Op Underwriting - "In-Depth Property Analysis"
- Contract Processing Launchpad
- DU & LP Workshop - "Everything from A to Z"
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Workshop- "Compare & Contrast"
- TRID Explained - "New Rules Defined"
- FHA New Rules - "Complete Review of Guideline Changes"
- SAR/LAPP Underwriter - "Step by Step Instruction"
Note: We reserve the right to change curriculum and/or discontinue (at any time) any our classes listed above.
- “Live” Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- On-Demand Recorded Webinar Also Included -- Watch 24/7
- Unlimited Training for 1 Year, at NO Extra Cost
- All Course Materials Included as PDF Files
- Certificate of Completion Provided
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Aspiring mortgage processors wishing to learn the steps involved to become a mortgage processor or underwriter, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as a underwriter, this loan processing program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage loan processor or underwriter.
HOW IT WORKS:
As soon as you enroll, we will email you the Recorded On-Demand Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY. You can also attend the "live" instructor-led online webinars whenever one is scheduled. NOTE: You’ll have unlimited access to both the Recorded Self-Study Webinar and the “live" scheduled instructor-led webinar, at NO extra charge for 1 year.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES:
Upon request, we can provide you with Job Search Resources which are simply considered a value added benefit of purchasing a CampusMortgage® training webinar. The Job Search Resources will be emailed to you as a PDF file, and contain various links to help in your job search process. These links include: mortgage industry networking sites, job posting sites, resume builder sites and more. Please note: The Job Search Resources are not to be considered job placement assistance as we view that as a conflict of interest.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR “LIVE” WEBINARS:
Each “live” class size is limited, and can fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. We recommended you reserve your spot early, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Webinar (at NO extra cost) — so you can begin your training immediately.
No refunds or credits will be issued if a student and/or customer has logged into any recorded/“live” webinar course or has requested a Certificate of Completion for the course/certification/bootcamp/bundled package purchased. If a student and/or customer has not logged into a recorded/“live” webinar course or has not requested a Certificate of Completion, the customer is entitled to a full refund (minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee) provided a refund request is received in writing or via e-mail by CampusMortgage® within (5) calendar days from the date of purchase.
All CampusMortgage® online training classes are "professional development" and are for informational purposes only (not licensing training). Obtaining a CampusMortgage® Certificate of Completion does not imply you are an "expert" or "licensed" in any mortgage related field -- it simply means you've taken (X) hours of online training. We do not guarantee you will find a job. We do not provide job placement assistance. We are not owned, operated or affiliated with HUD, FHA or the Federal Government in any way.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249