Post-Closing & Audit Review Workshop
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1
This Post-Closing & Audit Review Workshop is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach you the details that are required in the post-closing and audit review process. This "professional development" training class will teach you everything from A to Z in order to develop the necessary skills to perform post-closing audit reviews.
- Purpose of the review, Post-closing QC in preparation of selling loan, Internal audit, Lender required.
- Explanation that a post-closing review is NOT a re-underwrite of the loan Review that all documents are in agreement with how loan was approved, Review that all documents are fully executed, Check dates for compliance.
- Critical Documents that require review.
- Detailed review to compare all documents, Security Instrument / Deed of Trust.
- Properly completed, Properly signed by borrowers, Properly notarized, Rider(s) attached, Terms are correct and agree with Note Rider.
- Make sure the Note has the Correct terms, Properly signed by borrowers, Rider(s) attached, Terms are correct and agree with DOT Rider.
- Make sure the HUD-1 Settlement Statement has the Required funds from borrower were properly verified, Usable funds, Properly signed by all parties, Seller paid closing costs do not exceed allowable per program guidelines, Loan amount and Sales Price agree with purchase contract and approval.
- Make sure the Final Truth-in-Lending has the Payment stream reflects terms as shown on Note, Prepayment Penalty properly disclosed, Late Charge properly disclosed, ARM terms properly disclosed, Properly signed by borrowers.
- Make sure the Good Faith Estimate / Initial Truth-in-Lending is Dated within 3 days of application date, Earliest of credit report date, 1003 or GFE date.
- Make sure the Underwriter Approval / DU Findings Terms agree with how loan was closed, Conditions have been satisfactorily met, Compensating Factors considered are clearly identified.
- Review the Mortgage Insurance Certificate for Borrower name, etc.
**Note: The course outline above may not be 100% accurate as we change curriculum periodically throughout the year. We also reserve the right to change course curriculum and/or discontinue this course at any time.
- Course Length: 6 Hours
- “Live” Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- On-Demand Recorded Webinar Also Included -- Watch 24/7
- Unlimited Training for 1 Year, at NO Extra Cost
- All Course Materials Included as PDF Files
- Certificate of Completion Provided
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn the mortgage post-closing process, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as a mortgage closer or post-closer, this mortgage closing/post-closing audit training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage professional.
HOW IT WORKS:
As soon as you enroll, we will email you the Recorded On-Demand Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY. You can also attend the "live" instructor-led online webinars whenever one is scheduled. NOTE: You’ll have unlimited access to both the Recorded Self-Study Webinar and the “live" scheduled instructor-led webinar, at NO extra charge for 1 year.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES:
Upon request, we can provide you with Job Search Resources which are simply considered a value added benefit of purchasing a CampusMortgage® training webinar. The Job Search Resources will be emailed to you as a PDF file, and contain various links to help in your job search process. These links include: mortgage industry networking sites, job posting sites, resume builder sites and more. Please note: The Job Search Resources are not to be considered job placement assistance as we view that as a conflict of interest.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR “LIVE” WEBINARS:
Each “live” class size is limited, and can fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. We recommended you reserve your spot early, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Webinar (at NO extra cost) — so you can begin your training immediately.
No refunds or credits will be issued if a student and/or customer has logged into any recorded/“live” webinar course or has requested a Certificate of Completion for the course/certification/bootcamp/bundled package purchased. If a student and/or customer has not logged into a recorded/“live” webinar course or has not requested a Certificate of Completion, the customer is entitled to a full refund (minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee) provided a refund request is received in writing or via e-mail by CampusMortgage® within (5) calendar days from the date of purchase.
All CampusMortgage® online training classes are "professional development" and are for informational purposes only (not licensing training). Obtaining a CampusMortgage® Certificate of Completion does not imply you are an "expert" or "licensed" in any mortgage related field -- it simply means you've taken (X) hours of online training. We do not guarantee you will find a job. We do not provide job placement assistance. We are not owned, operated or affiliated with HUD, FHA or the Federal Government in any way.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-423-1510 Press 1