|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
|COMBO DEAL: Learn How to Become a FHA Mortgage Processor||$999.99|
Mortgage Fraud Awareness & Prevention
- Item #: MU-MORT-FRAUD
NEED HELP? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 today!
Mortgage University is pleased to present Mortgage Fraud Awareness & Prevention. Due to the increased instances of mortgage fraud, it is critical that lenders educate key personnel as to the red flags that indicate fraud. This course as presented will allow key staff to understand the fundamentals of identifying mortgage fraud including the types of fraud that may be perpetrated, common mortgage fraud schemes, including property flipping and best practices as how to identify these and any other items related to common fraud schemes. This class is a must have tool for all staff involved in the credit review piece of mortgage lending..
- Understanding Mortgage Fraud
- Common Mortgage Fraud Schemes
- Identifying the Red Flags of Mortgage Fraud
- Fraud Prevention
- Open Forum Q&A
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This training is useful for ALL mortgage professionals! Whether you're a loan officer, broker, mortgage processor, underwriter, graduates of this 3-hour webinar will be better prepared to serve effectively and profitably as mortgage professionals. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-665-0249 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As a 25+ year veteran FHA DE underwriter & instructor, Bonnie Hild has her finger on the pulse of any government changes to the banking regulations. As a lead instructor for FHA Online University, Bonnie also writes a weekly Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®). During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
"The Mortgage Fraud class gave me so much more insight as to the different types of fraud schemes out there. I feel that with this acquired knowledge I will be better prepared to spot any possible fraud" - Angelita Thomas, Seattle, WA
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-665-0249 today!