|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 Classes. Get 4th Class for FREE.||$1,185.00|
|SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 Classes. Get 2 Classes for FREE.||$1,975.00|
|COMBO DEAL: Learn How to Become a FHA Mortgage Processor||$999.99|
FHA/VA Closing - "For Closers & Post-Closers"
- Item #: MU-FHA-CLOSING
Need Help? Call us today at 1-800-665-0249. COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Specifically designed for Closers & Post-Closers, you'll learn the entire process of closing & post-closing FHA & VA Government loans. We offer a live, instructor-led 6-hour online FHA training classes that is taught by Bonnie Hild, a 25-Year veteran FHA DE Underwriter. This fully interactive webinar will examine all aspects of the closing & post-closing loan process -- from A to Z!
- Required Documentation for the Closing Package
- Reviewing the Final HUD I for Minimum Required Investment
- FHA Connection, Insuring Logging, Appraisal Logging
- Remitting the UFMIP
- Insuring requirements and Case Binder Stacking Order
- Paperwork Reduction Act
- Shipping the Case Binder
- How to handle the Notice of Rejection
- MIC and the Secondary Market
- Mortgagee Record Chan
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Fully Interactive - Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 6 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Job Placement Resources (Available Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This class is designed primarily for mortgage Closers and Post-Closers.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
With an average of 20+ years of mortgage underwriting & loan processing experience, each instructor is knowledgable in the following areas: FHA, VA, Residential, Conventional, Commercial, USDA Rural Housing Loans, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Tax Returns Analysis, DTI, LTV, Calculating Income, DU/LP, CFPB Regulations, Servicing, Quality Control, Closing, Post-Closing and more. Once you register, you'll have the ability to email us your questions at any time for a period of 1 year, and we'll forward your questions directly to the instructor.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion as a PDF File within 5-7 business days.
"Your FHA Closing class was exactly what I needed. I am a closer at a local lender and we just started doing FHA loans. This class taught me everything from A to Z to start closing FHA loans effectively and efficiently. Thanks for all your help!" - Pat Walker, Closer, Hallandale, FL
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.