Advanced Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
- Item #: MU-UND-ADV
This live, instructor-led 6-hour online training webinar is designed for new and existing mortgage underwriters who never received formal underwriting training or perhaps developed bad habits over the years. This advanced class is an in-depth study of the mortgage underwriting processor, including what’s new at FNMA (efanniemae.com), file review, non-traditional credit, mortgage fraud awareness & prevention, 1004, 1084, appraisal review, "real-world" lessons, and much more!
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-665-0249.
- What’s New at FNMA (efanniemae.com)
- Understanding HVCC
- Understanding SAFE
- In-Depth File Review
- Prepare Stacking Order
- Non-Traditional Credit
- Updates to Credit Score Requirements and Non Traditional Credit Report Requirements
- Basics of Mortgage Fraud Awareness & Prevention
- Pre-Closing Red Flags Checklist
- Self Employed Borrower Income Analysis
- Examine 1084
- Examine 1004
- Appraisal Review Checklist
- Project Eligibility Review Service
- Understanding Title Insurance
- Sample Title Policy
- Understanding Title Insurance Booklet
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive -- Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- 6-Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Advanced Mortgage Underwriting class is ideal for new mortgage underwriters looking to expand and perfect their skills as experienced underwriters seeking a refresher course. In addition, loan processors, compliance officers, closers and post-closers looking to acquire mortgage underwriting skills.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As an active FHA Direct Endorsement Underwriter, Bonnie has 25+ years of Government underwriting experience working for several major FHA lending institutions. Bonnie also writes a weekly FHA Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®). During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your certificate of completion.
"Your Advanced Mortgage Underwriting class was excellent! I had been underwriting loans for years, and came across your school. I took your course as a refresher class and it got me completed updated. Thanks!" - Richard Zimmerman, Mortgage Underwriter, Miami, FL
Our students come from such mortgage lending institutions as Bank of America, SunTrust, Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank, Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, Credit Unions and many more!
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.
Need Help? Call Us Today Toll-Free at 1-800-665-0249.